We are always on the lookout for talented people to join the Aultun Group team. If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a vibrant culture, get in touch with us below.
Office Location: Heatherton Vic 3202
Aultun Construction is a developer/builder of large townhouse and commercial projects In Australia.
Aultun exists to create quality, superior townhouses and apartments for modern living with a vision to deliver the very best investment returns, lifestyle outcomes and customer service.
Aultun is a Growing, dynamic and culturally driven property development and Construction Company, with a strong results driven and team oriented working environment.
Our current annual turnover is in excess of $50 million with forecast growth over the next 5 years and beyond. Large forward work and Long-term opportunity with career progression.
We are looking for an experienced Contract Administrator to join our construction team.
The successful applicant will form part of an integral team which will see them through a large pipeline of commercial projects ranging from $20 - $50million.
We are seeking a full time contract administrator to support our project team.
Reporting to the project managers and site managers the contract administrator's duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Administer head contract agreements according to contract conditions
- Administer and maintain request for information, site instructions, extension of time, variations, meeting minutes etc.
- Administer and maintain sub-contractor / head contractor agreements
- Participating in site meetings and liaising with project teams
- Reporting on document control as mentioned above, as well as cost schedules, risk analysis, construction programs etc
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following skills:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Contracts Administrator.
- Experience in commercial institutional construction or medium density apartments with basements
- Tertiary qualifications in construction, engineering or a related degree with equivalent knowledge, skills and experience
- Preparing subcontractor packages, including scopes, tender interviews, transmittals, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalization of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claims
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Procore.
- CHEOPS experience essential
- Works well in a team
- Self-motivated and ambitious
If you feel your experience matches the above specification, please apply below. Please note; short listed candidates only will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidentiaApply Now